█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Thursday, July 12, 2012

#004 LOTD ~ Always together // One Voice

Hello everybory!

Today I and my friend Melody, come show some of the things that you can find at the "One Voice".
I hope you like our style and taste.

[♥] Melody is wearing ...

•• Acessories
Necklace • {me.} Aster Necklace LONG - Metal Stones (Available @ One Voice Event)
Earrings • {me.} Aster Earring Metal Stones (Available @ One Voice Event)
Bracelets • {me.} Aster Bracelet Metal Stones (Available @ One Voice Event)
Rings • {me.} Aster Ring  - Metal Stones (Available @ One Voice Event)
Sunglasses • [Amarelo Manga] - Sunglasses Avenue (Available @ One Voice Event)
•• Body
Skin • [ Al Vulo! ] - [ GEorgie ] (Available @ One Voice Event)
Shape • *ANNA SHAPES* One Voice Fundaiser - Sophia (Available @ One Voice Event)
Hair MINA Hair - Charlize (Available @ One Voice Event)
Nails • [Mad Echo] - Rainbow Nails
Lashes Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes (Available inside Georgia Skin - Al Vulo! @ One Voice Event)
•• Clothing
Corset • ~Blacklace~ Phoenix: Gold Mesh Corset: One Voice (Available @ One Voice Event)
Short • - CHANDELLE - Short Karen. black - Less (Available @ One Voice Event)
Shoes • [Amarelo Manga] - Summer Pumps [Orange](Available inside Georgia Skin - Al Vulo! @ One Voice Event)

•• Some details


•• Textures swatch of  {me.} Aster - Metal Stones

[♥] I'm wearing ...

•• Acessories
Earrings • {mE} Lilium Ring PINK edition (Available @ Private Room Event - July edition)
Necklace • {mE} Lilium Necklace PINK edition (Available @ Private Room Event - July edition)
Rings • {mE} Lilium Earring PINK edition (Available @ Private Room Event - July edition)
•• Body
Skin [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige
Shape • my own (not for sale) ^^
Hair • =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango"
Eyes • .Insufferable Dastard.- ShineV2Eyes/Gray
Make up - lipstick • [mock] Gala Grab (Available @ One Voice Event)
•• Clothings
Shirt • *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee (Available @ One Voice Event)
Short • (TokiD) cocoro shorts (black leather) (Available @ One Voice Event)
Shoes N-core Shark II "One Voice" Edition (White) (Available @ One Voice Event)

•• Some details

[♥] Poses • PURPLE POSES


The One Voice fundraiser


This event is to cover Curio creator Gala Phoenix’s legal costs in a Canadian lawsuit brought by Hush Darkrose of Hush skins has been extended to July 23.
And as designers, we are very happy to help.



If you'd like to stay informed join the One Voice Update group:
secondlife:///app/group/6e4371ad-ab8f-aa51-2bff-e64e875bfbfb/about

Gala Phoenix is aware of this event and has published her official statement and a detailed description of the past events on her blog. Gala Phoenix, owner of Curio Skins!
Her statement: http://curioonline.org/2012/07/05/curio-news-release/

Remember! This event ends on July 23 ... so hurry!



{♥} off topic!
We're moving to a new home!!
... and here's a sample of what we are building ;D

I'm so so soooo excited *-*
I can't wait to finish.